As a professional developer, we manage to combine know-how in design and development with your expectations and requirements to guarantee that your product reaches the iTunes with everything needed to exceed expectancies of the core audience. We always ready to discuss your wishes and concerns - do not hesitate to contact us anytime and tell about your project.
Mobile Site Development Specialists
Over the years, we have accumulated great experience in the mobile development industry to optimize programming for smartphones and tablets. Our experts know how to combine different UI elements and architecture the non trivial algorithms to maximize the efficiency of your mobile site, working on the small screens and provide a great experience for users of portable devices.
Mobile Device History
The rapid growth in the worldwide use of handheld devices has made smartphones and tablets a priority for modern web development. To build an optimized website for these devices, you need to gain insight into their opportunities and limitations, as well as the technologies used to tailor content to small monitors. Unfortunately, it is not possible to provide smartphone users with a high quality web experience without changing the line of code and improving the responsiveness of the content. The fact is that to meet the high demand for mobile sites, you should ensure a high degree of readability and an easy-to-use interaction for multiple devices of different screen sizes and resolutions.
Mobile and desktop
To optimize your mobile web, you should keep in mind many differences in screen size, hardware configuration, operating system and more. Handheld devices offer a wide range of benefits, such as access to information and resources, anywhere, anytime, and increased awareness of the environment. Therefore, mobile-compatible projects have their own development standards, tools, and technologies that are described in a variety of sources, including tutorials and guides.
Responsive website development
Keep in mind that user expectations differ from those of desktop users, and you need to meet your specific development requirements if you want them to stay and generate leads. Due to the limited space for small monitors, smartphone users face barriers. Designers need to optimize navigation bars and buttons, zoom in on images and videos, hide elements, and optimize blocks of text. In addition, the development of responsive websites is heavily evaluated by Google, which are higher than non-friendly resources.
Ensuring great web experience
- Rely on development guides and tutorials
- Stay away from common mistakes
- Familiar with responsive web design
- Keep in mind the limitations of the small screen
- Adjust navigation
- Optimize colors and graphics
- Zoom images and text content
- Carefully use all millimeters of space
- Track user feedback and ameliorate the project accordingly
- Put yourself in the shoes of a real user
Mobile Website Development Technology
With the use of mobile Internet constantly increasing over the last decade, new technologies focused on mobile websites were introduced:
- Mobile CSS: cascading style sheets optimized for development
- SVG Mobile: scalable vector graphics in a special format that perfectly fits the capabilities of smart phone and tablet
- Mobile XHTML: Extensible Hypertext Markup Language standard for different portable devices with limited screen size
Websites or Applications: What to choose the best option?
If you want to develop a strong online business, developing a mobile site is a good point to start. Many companies feel that a site is not enough and wants to create a native application, even one website and one application at a time - but is there any way to know whether you really need to make such a huge investment? Mobile-optimized resources sometimes look exactly the same as apps, so you should consider a variety of factors, such as your audience, financial resources, what you want to deploy, and your digital products, to decide whether choose one or the other.
What's the difference between apps and mobile sites?
To make informed decisions about whether to start development of a mobile site or native applications, you need to understand the differences between the two solutions. Mobile-friendly websites and apps are accessible on portable devices that run on smartphone operating systems such as iOS, Android, and more. A mobile site is a page made up of HTML pages that access the internet through a browser that is installed on a mobile device, usually on 3G, 4G, WiFi, or LTE networks.
Set your page to all SIze screens
The most obvious difference between a mobile site and a normal website is that they were designed for the small touch screen of a device. The most effective development approach is responsive website design, allowing you to create mobile-optimized websites and resize screens of any size, from smartphones to tablets, laptops and desktops.
How Apps and Sites Work
Mobile and responsive page contains text, graphics, video, and data, as well as standard websites. In addition, these products can take advantage of the unique capabilities of handheld devices such as click-to-call or GPS tracking (auto-dial numbers when you click a special button). On the other hand, to run the application on your device, you must download it and install it instead of opening it in your browser. App-specific apps can be found on the Google Play, App Store, Microsoft Store, and more. Applications can load data from the Web or use a stable internet connection, such as a website, or work without a connection without accessing the Internet.
An app or a responsive website: the decision between the two
When it comes to making a decision between two solutions - a milbe application or a responsive website - you should carefully consider what you are trying to achieve. As an example, if you want to create a game, the obvious choice will be an app. If your goal is to provide the customers with information about your services, the website will most likely meet your needs. Although in some cases you need the development of websites and applications, it is not a good idea to have a separate application because your product is not visible on the web. With all of this in mind, developing mobile sites is a reasonable first step to increasing brand visibility online and the application is best if you need certain features that your site does not offer.
The advantages and disadvantages of native applications and mobile sites.
If your goal is to start a marketing campaign to promote products and services online and connect to customers, responsive sites are the best choice. The reason is that sites have some advantages over native apps: they can be accessed from any device on any platform, at a lower price, and accessible instantly from any browser.
The advantages of the mobile site include:
- Easy to access - can be accessed instantly from any modern browser
- Compatibility between devices - works for all browsers
- Scalability - easier to update
- Visibility - easy to find
- Shareability - you can share it through simple links
- Broader coverage - people around the world have access to them
- Longer Life Cycle - can not be deleted
- Similar to the app interface - you can make them look like an app
- Time and cost effectiveness - You do not have to spend a lot of time and money designing this
- Easier support and maintenance
When do I need a native application?
On the other hand, despite the accessibility of mobile networks, many companies prefer the development of native applications for a variety of reasons. Apps may be the best choice if you need one of the following:
- Customer Engagement and Interaction
- Increases user loyalty and personalization
- Sophisticated analytic reporting and tools
- Hardware that accesses local resources or devices
- Offline visit
Estimate Your Own Thoughts
If you can not get the help of a mobile technology expert, you will have to validate your own ideas and ask these questions:
- Does your product have exclusive use? People use smartphones and tablets to perform different tasks on the go. Successful apps often solve problems that other programs can not solve.
- Does your app have a niche? Find a unique niche market with many followers (like fitness enthusiasts) and set up a product for this market.
- Is it attractive? This is one of the simplest issues. Why do you want your software to be attractive? Because people share a lot.
- Are you remodeling a wheel? Investigate the market products with unknown fictionality. How can you make them better? What the development projects have considered, so try to be the first to release their improved wheels.
- Is there too much interaction in the app? Most people get bored long enough for a long time to work on a task. That's why successful products do not make users feel bored, attracting their interests by providing many engaging interactions.
Factors to be considered
According to recent reports, the use of smartphones is growing rapidly, surpassing the use of the desktop, and that is why companies are trying to design solutions that hesitate between mobile networks and native applications. If your goal is to build solid online business, inform consumers about your products and connect with your customers with easy solutions to manage, maintain and update and design reliable sites is best for your strategy Choose. But if you want to deliver unique and engaging content to your audience, such as fun games or useful productivity tools, only native apps will provide you with the features you need and allow you to take full advantage of the rich opportunities of the modern. Local platforms and high-tech hardware for smartphones.
If you are not sure which solution is best for your company or if you have any other questions about mobile software development, please feel free to contact us. Our IT experts will be happy to provide solutions to meet your company's needs and provide the answers to your specific questions.